Find PRIVATE coupon for a discount on Permanent Makeup Only
PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS FOR 30 SECONDS WITH SOAP AND WATER.
HELPFUL HINTS DURING HEALING
•The main idea is to keep the area hydrated until healed but not to use excess amounts of ointment. •After the first day you may wear a clean cotton t-shirt as a breathable bandage in place of the non-stick pad and bra as often as possible.
•If you must wear a bra or tight clothing you will need a pad.
•Avoid swimming, bathtubs, hot tubs, etc. until healed. Showers are okay.
•Feel free to work out as usual. (Wear a bra and non-stick pad and ointment if within the first 4 days.) •Some itching and flaking will occur but DO NOT SCRATCH!
•You should heal completely in a week but it may take several weeks for the area to settle into it’s final appearance. The area may lighten slightly but the final result should last a lifetime.
•If the area is not healed and smooth in 7-10 days call your artist. If you have any questions please feel free to call your artist and ask...she will be glad to help answer them.
1. While at the salon we will lightly wash the area after the procedure.
2. We will apply the smallest amount of antibacterial ointment to the area.
3. We will help apply a non-stick pad and put on a bra. (Only wear the non-stick pads we give you and change them everyday.) Be sure to wear a pad and bra for sleeping. 4. 2-3 times a day remove
the pad and re-apply the smallest amount of antibacterial ointment as possible and
then replace the same pad.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for four days using a new pad every day.
6. Do not wear the pads 24 hours a day. You must let the tattoo air out at some point during each day for several hours.
7. When most of the scabs are gone, switch from ointment to a mild moisturizing lotion given to you in the small container (After Inked). At this point you are not required to use a non-stick pad. Continue to apply lotion daily till gone.
8. Some flaking or scabbing may occur, this is normal, if scabs become heavy
or thick call your artist.
9. DO NOT USE ANTIBACTERIAL OINTMENT FOR MORE THAN 5 DAYS 10.
If anything looks unusual such as oozing, redness, cracking, swelling, warm to the touch, call your artist immediately.